The eyes are one of the most significant organs of the human body. With an upsurge in exposure to screens during this pandemic, our eyes have been severely affected. However, the digital medium is the present obligation. We cannot escape using our phone screens if we want our work to flow in normal momentum. But this doesn't mean that you completely ignore the well-being of your eyes. And this is why Blue Light glasses are a brilliant solution to this problem.
What is Blue Light & function of Blue Light Blocking Glasses-
Blue light is a ray directly emitted from screens which impact our eyes very badly. Continuous exposure to it may also lead to permanent loss of vision. For this, blue light glasses have been invented, and it filters the surplus blue ray and limits contact between our eyes and them. There is no mandate of a doctor's prescription to use blue light glasses. If you find yourself in a position where you are in excess exposure to blue light, you can prefer wearing them.
Blue Light Glasses work magically in reducing eye discomfort. It also protects the eyes from problems like dryness or strain. 8 out of 10 people using blue light glasses in South Africa claim that its use has reduced their everyday headaches and eye-muscle pain.
Practical ways to reduce eye stress using Blue Light Glasses:
- Use them while working in the office on your desktop, laptop, or cell phone.
- Take frequent breaks in between to relax your eye muscles.
- If you are using blue light glasses responsibly, then the chances of your productivity will increase.
- Blue Light Glasses lessen the burden of eyes, and hence you feel less tired at the end of the day and sleep better at night.
- AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) is a kind of disease that causes blindness. Blue Light Glasses are very helpful in preventing this condition.
The above points indicate the importance of blue light glasses in our technology-dependent lifestyle.
Earlier, blue light glasses were only popular among office workers and people whose work required them to devote excess screen time. But this is no longer the case now. The Covid-19 pandemic has obligated us to remain inside our houses. And the online medium is now the only mode of survival. Adults and kids are blatantly exposed to screens for their online lectures and school activities.
Nobody knows when this unprecedented situation is going to get over. Hence, the only option we have is to learn to live with it and find solutions to fight its harmful effects. So don't wait anymore and get your blue light glasses today. Read more